I realize it has been awhile since I have updated you all on the happenings of my life (as if you really care.) But In have big news that will hopefully explain why I haven’t had the chance to write. I will try my best to make it short an sweet.
since may 23rd here is what has happened:
- my mom turned 60
- my dad turned 62 (we celebrated at The Huntington Library, it was incredible and I can’t wait to go back)
- I started drinking coffee
- I got my blood test results back from UCLA, everything was normal
- I graduated the Training For Life level 3 class at my church (I am very proud of myself for that,please read the rest of this post before clicking here, this is a link to a paper I wrote for that class, It is something that was very profound and totally wrecked me into truly trusting God in EVERYTHING)
- I have been getting stronger mentally, spiritually, and physically
- I am supposed to have the capsule endoscopy re-done to see if the abnormalities that were present before are still there, and if they are I will have biopsies taken.
- depending on the results of that test, I may or may not have the abdominal angiogram done.
- I may have to have a manometry test done (two weeks ago my throat swelled up and basically shut, it felt like a ridiculously sore throat and I couldn’t swallow water without severe pain, I did not go tot the ER because it had happened before and I knew it would go away eventually so I just slept it off)
- I started baking gluten free desserts
- I started eating normal food and just dealing with the pain (which hasn’t been so bad lately)
- I started cooking whole healthy meals that are easily digestible
- I have been working a lot
- I have been incredibly blessed
So, with that being said, here is the big news
I AM MOVING
I realize this looks like a photo you might find on google, but it is in fact the house I am moving to. Here are the answers to the questions you probably have
- where? Coeur D Alene Idaho
- why? that is where my mom and matt have chosen to retire and I have nothing keeping me in California so when they asked what I wanted to do, I said why not
- when? July 28th
- what about your current health situation? We are praying that we get it figured out before then, and if not Im not worried because I might not know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future and I would seriously be wasting time if I worried.
- what are you going to do there? Work? School? I have some ideas but nothing is set yet. Again, Im not worried.
If you have other questions feel free to ask. preferably not in person unless you are ok with short answers and no explanation. Im not really in to talking to just anyone about it.
well, I am off to bake and eat and stuff so Ill see y’all soon. or not.